Making its major debut, this cream foundation uses the same skin loving qualities as the original “un” cover-up. This formula offers more coverage and works to create synergistic skin loving magic for a youthful dewy finish.
Formulated with our signature organic cold centrifuged coconut oil, and a targeted blend of oils and herbs, this formula will help improve skin tone, texture, hydration and overall radiance. This foundation works for all skin types and is available in a wide range of shades formulated to easily master a flawless finish that mimics natural, youthful skin. Works flawlessly with our cult favorite skin2skin foundation brush and can set easily with rms beauty “un” powder.
Luxurious, hydrating and nourishing for healthy luminous skin.
- 000: Lightest alabaster, lightest shade for the true snow white
- 00: A light shade for fair skin
- 11: Ivory with slight golden base
- 11.5: A buff beige with neutral undertones
- 22: Yellow base, this shade is great for light-medium skin tones
- 22.5: A cool buff beige
- 33: A warm beige
- 33.5: A warm tawny peach
- 44: A medium honey with cool undertones
- 55: A tanned amber shade for medium or olive skin tones
- 66: A golden sienna
- 77: A deep sienna
- 88: A rich auburn
- 99: A rich, light mahogany
- 111: A deep mahogany chocolate
- 112: A deep espresso chocolate
*Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax)(Cire dabeille), Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopherol (non-GMO), **Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Herbs Infused in *Golden Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil: *Hypericum Perforatum (St. Johns Wort), *Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail), *Calendula Officinalis (Marigold), *Hemidesmus Indicus (Country Sarsaparilla), *Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), *Withania Somnifara (Ashwagandha), *Glycyrrhiza Glabia (Licorice), *Olea Europaea (Olive Leaf). May Contain [+/-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) * CERTIFIED ORGANIC ** WILDCRAFTED